Fire Department Saves Dog’s Life After A House Fire

The Copperas Cove Fire Department saved a dog’s life during a house fire in Copperas Cove, TX.

The fire was caused by a space heater left on in the garage while the homeowner was not home, KXXV reports.

Luckily, firefighters arrived on the scene and were able to save this dog who almost didn’t make it. He is currently being treated at the vet but is “doing well.”

Watch the video below.

Partners Who FART In Front Of Each Other Are More Likely To Have A Lasting Relationship, Says Study

The Hotel Manager Was Not Accepting Her Excuses. But After She Paid. (Laugh of the day)